Contractors Committed to Quality
Professional Siding Installation in the Oak Brook, IL Area
Want to increase curb appeal and protection for your home? You’ve come to the right place! Here at Quantum Exteriors, we offer professional siding installation and repair services for those in and around Oak Brook, IL. We know that it can be difficult finding the right contractor. When you put your trust in us, you can find a variety of siding options and friendly professionals providing guidance. Before beginning your project, we will listen to your needs to ensure you get the best service possible. Call today to learn more about our siding services in the area!
We treat each home as if it were our own. Our goal is to provide services that offer the right solutions the first time around. With more than a decade of experience in the industry, our professionals have the knowledge and expertise needed to provide the highest quality solutions. We are here to help you protect your home for the long haul. Contact the team at Quantum Exteriors today and discuss your home needs with a professional.
The Importance of Quality Siding
Siding is not just for beauty; it provides extra protection for your home. Siding offers protection for the interior of your home and the foundation. In addition, it will provide superior insulation from weather elements such as rain, snow, high winds, and extreme temperatures. This can help you lower energy bills in the long run! If you are looking to install or repair siding, get in touch with our contractors! Quantum Exteriors can help you improve the protection and curb appeal of your home. We work with a variety of siding materials to ensure homeowners receive precisely what they need. Explore your options by calling today! We are happy to walk you through our available products and the installation process.
Types of Siding
We help homeowners install siding that looks great and offers lasting protection. We work with a variety of materials because we know that each home requires something different. Our siding includes:
- James Hardie Board: James Hardie is known as the world leader in fiber cement siding. With 100+ years of experience, James Hardie is a brand that can always be trusted for your home. From a more traditional look to texturized panels, James Hardie offers it all. We are members of the James Hardie Contractor Alliance, allowing us to access their best resources! Learn more about these products by calling today.
- Vinyl: Vinyl is a trusted siding material for a reason. It is low-maintenance, durable, affordable, versatile, and easy to install. In addition, it can improve your home’s insulation. This can save you money on your heating and cooling bills in the future!
- Aluminum: Aluminum siding is known for its ability to insulate homes. This type of siding can save you a considerable amount of money on energy costs over the years. Aluminum is lightweight, waterproof, fireproof, comes in various colors, and does not rust. If you are looking for a highly affordable siding option with low maintenance, aluminum is an excellent choice.
- Cedar: Cedar siding is an attractive option that enhances curb appeal land home value. Cedar is a more expensive option and requires more maintenance than other materials. With staining, your cedar siding can resist swelling and cracking. See your cedar siding options by calling today!
Still unsure what type of material would be best for your home? Reach out to our siding installation contractors today and discuss your preferences. We will help you find the perfect option.
5 Signs You Need Professional Siding Repair Services
Thinking about calling a professional for siding repair? Here are a few common signs indicating you need service:
- Peeling paint: If you see paint peeling off your home’s interior walls, your siding could be damaged. This indicates a moisture problem that may be seeping through your siding.
- Mold or mildew: Mold growth occurs when there is excessive moisture. This can happen when siding has cracks. Damaged siding can quickly lead to moisture accumulation and attract mold and fungus inside of your home.
- Warping: Warping can occur in high temperatures. The only way to fix warped or bulged siding is to repair it. Avoid higher energy costs and replace your siding with us ASAP!
- Chips or cracks: Visible damage such as cracks can occur over time due to weather and wear and tear. Let us repair small chips or provide you with a complete replacement!
- Rising energy bills: Have you noticed unusually high heating and cooling costs? If your siding is damaged, it can minimize insulation in your home. This will lead to lost energy!
Don’t ignore the signs; reach out to Quantum Exteriors today! We will begin by inspecting your siding. Once we have determined the severity of the damages, we will walk you through your repair options.
Call Now to Schedule Services with Our Experts!
Get in touch with the professionals at Quantum Exteriors by calling (847) 749-1427. If you have any questions about our siding services, please feel free to reach out. Our team is always available to answer your questions and provide guidance. Quantum Exteriors is committed to providing customers with cost-effective and reliable solutions. Call now and get started on your siding services!
We offer services in Oak Brook, La Grange, Carol Stream, Palatine, Wheaton, Bloomingdale, Hoffman Estates, Highland Park, Glenview, Skokie, Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today and schedule services in your area!
What clients think about us