Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Contractors Committed to Quality
Install Beautiful Asphalt Shingle Roofing for Your Home near Oak Brook, IL
Want to protect your home with a durable and beautiful roof? Put your trust in the roofing experts at Quantum Exteriors! We are a leading roofing company in Oak Brook, IL, that offers asphalt shingle roofing installation, replacement, and repairs. With more than a decade of experience working in the industry, our contractors provide knowledgeable and reliable assistance. Call today to schedule your services with us!
Quantum Exteriors follows the industry’s best practices and standards. We take great care of each home we work on and ensure the customer is informed along the way. Quantum Exteriors knows that attention to detail leads to quality results. That’s why our team is trained to providing comprehensive services. Learn more about how our professionals can help by calling or filling out our contact form.
Offering Professional Shingle Installation Services
When it comes to shingle installation or replacement, it’s essential to work with an experienced roofing contractor. Although this is one of the most popular roofing choices, the installation will determine the integrity and longevity of the roof. If a shingle roof is installed improperly, it can result in frequent repairs and a short lifespan. Here at Quantum Exteriors, we are committed to providing our customers with unbeatable services. Our highly trained and experienced roofers will install your roof correctly and on time. We know how important it is to have a quality roofing system to protect your home and loved ones. You can expect nothing but the highest quality from our team.
The Advantage of Asphalt Shingles
Wondering whether or not asphalt shingle roofing is a good investment for your home? Here are the top benefits of installing this type of roof:
- Affordability: If you are looking for a more affordable roofing option for your home without compromising quality, asphalt shingles are a great choice. Asphalt roofing is a cost-effective solution that comes in a variety of styles.
- Versatility: With asphalt shingle roofing, you can choose from various shapes, designs, and colors. When you work with our roofers, we will help you find shingles that fit your preferences and budget. Whether you are looking for traditional 3-tab shingles or shingles that mimic slate, we can help.
- Performance: For 100 years, asphalt shingles have been a trusted roofing material for homes in the U.S. They offer high performance for a lower cost and last a couple of decades. Asphalt shingles can withstand high winds and have a Class A fire rating. Call today to learn more about how easy it is to install an asphalt shingle roof!
- Recyclability: Did you know that you can recycle shingles at the end of their life? If you are searching for an environmentally friendly roofing option, shingles are an excellent option.
- Energy Efficiency: You can make your asphalt shingles reflect the sun’s heat by installing lighter tones. Darker roofs quickly absorb heat on sunny days. When you reach out to our roofing contractors, we will help you pick out a design that increases energy efficiency for your home.
Take a look at your asphalt shingle options by calling today! We are here to you install the right roof for your home. We can provide you with a consultation to explore all of your options. Call us today to schedule an appointment!
When to Call a Roofer for Asphalt Roof Repair
Roof damages can lead to a costly replacement project. If you notice issues with your roofing system, you must reach out to an experienced roofing company as soon as possible. When you get in touch with our roofers, we will do what we can to fix the issue and prevent further damages.
- Curled, cracked, or missing shingles: This type of damage can be difficult to spot without the help of a professional. Although, if you have noticed any of the following, get in touch with a professional right away.
- Discoloration: Have you noticed dark streaks and discoloration on your roof? This can be a sign of algae, dirt, or mildew. If left untreated, your roof can face excessive moisture and eventually water damage. Get in touch with our contractors today and see how you can get your roof in better condition.
- Sagging: If your roof is sagging downward, you may be dealing with leaks or moisture issues. Sagging often occurs when there is heavy rainfall over time. You may be able to avoid replacing your roof if it is localized.
- Leaks: Frequent leaks are a bad sign when it comes to roofing. Leaks can get in your attic and lead to stained interior ceilings and walls. If you see stains and discoloration inside your home, call us now to schedule repairs!
- High energy bills: If your heating or cooling bills have risen drastically, this may indicate roofing damages. Frequently, older or damaged roofs will leak out cool/warm air. This will make your HVAC system work harder, resulting in higher bills to pay.
Ignoring warning signs can lead to even more time and money. If you catch issues early and get repairs from a professional roofer, you can save yourself from an expensive replacement project. Get in touch with our team today and schedule an inspection!
Call Now to Get a Free Estimate on Services!
Are you ready to schedule gutter and gutter guard installation services with our contractors? Call today at (847) 749-1427 and talk to one of our experts. We are here to answer any questions and provide more information on our products and services. Our team takes the time to walk customers through the process before beginning to feel confident in our services. Call now and get a free estimate on your gutter project!
We offer services in Oak Brook, La Grange, Carol Stream, Palatine, Wheaton, Bloomingdale, Hoffman Estates, Highland Park, Glenview, Skokie, Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to see if we offer gutter or siding services in your area.
What clients think about us